At Petrie Advanced Dental, you can get top-class restorations in just one day.
There’s no denying that life is full of surprises and unfortunately, some of those surprises can lead to dental trauma; a rough sporting incident, a slip or fall, or a car accident. All of these can result in damaged teeth, but Petrie Advanced Dental is here to help by providing high-quality, same-day dental crowns.
What Is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a restorative device or cap that completely covers a damaged or compromised tooth. We can customize them to mimic your teeth, so they not will only add the protection needed but also allow your tooth to look and function naturally.
Same-Day and Partial Crowns
At Petrie Advanced Dental, we have the incredible advantage of same-day crowns. You can receive any crowns you need from us on the same day as your consultation! We do this using state-of-the-art CEREC milling technology.
We also offer partial dental crowns for those patients who need a bit more protection than a simple filling can provide, but don’t need a full crown. Partial crowns, or inlays and onlays, are an exceptional option for many patients!
When Is a Dental Crown Necessary?
Preventative and restorative dentistry can be the greatest means of protecting your natural teeth. Dental crowns are among the quickest and most effective ways to protect a natural tooth that may have been compromised. We can use a dental crown:
- In Cases of Decay: Tooth decay greatly weakens the integrity of a tooth. After treating the decay, instead of removing a decayed tooth, a dental crown can be placed over it as a protective or restorative measure.
- To Repair Cracked or Broken Teeth: Incidents involving dental trauma that causes cracks or breaks in the enamel are incredibly common. If you suffered a crack, break, or fracture of the tooth, a dental crown can be placed upon it to restore its integrity.
- To Save A Severely Damaged Tooth: There are instances where a tooth is so severely damaged due to infection that a filling won’t be enough to save the tooth. A dental crown is often used in conjunction with fillings or root canals to save such a severely damaged tooth.
- When Cosmetically Altering A Tooth: Chipped teeth can greatly impact the aesthetics of your smile. So can conditions like microdontic teeth where some teeth are smaller than others. Made from beautiful porcelain, a dental crown can enhance the aesthetics of your smile.
Dental Crowns and Dental Emergencies
At Petrie Advanced Dental, we never like to make our patients wait for treatment. Sometimes an accident occurs that requires immediate attention. In these emergencies, Petrie Advanced Dental has your back.
To provide our patients with the fastest and finest dental care possible, we work with you concerning these dental emergencies. As some of the most common dental emergencies involve cracked, broken, or damaged teeth, we have equipped our office with CEREC technology.
Thanks to the advanced and streamlined process provided by CEREC, we can skip the need for hand-crafting a new crown. This means we can create a unique crown specifically for your natural tooth in under an hour!
Dental Crowns Make Our Services Better
We offer a wide assortment of dental services at Petrie Advanced Dental. Many of these services would be incomplete without a dental crown. They are the cherry on top of the following treatments:
- Root Canals: A root canal treatment is used to clear the infection out of a tooth. Once we’ve done this, we’ll often put a dental crown on top to provide extra protection and security for the weakened tooth.
- Extractions: At Petrie Advanced Dental, we make extractions easier by providing tooth restorations like dental crowns that can replace your extracted tooth and do just as good of a job as the tooth you lost.
- Implants: A dental implant does a great job of acting as a tooth root by stimulating jawbone growth and protecting the gums, but it can’t act as a tooth replacement on its own. We can attach a crown to your implant and give you a brand new tooth!
No Need To Wait for Same-Day Crowns! Call Us Today
With an incredible team of dental professionals who have access to the latest in dental technology, there is no need to wait for your finest smile! Schedule a consultation for dental crowns to get added protection and beautiful restorations for your teeth.
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call us immediately so we can get you in as soon as possible.