Here at Petrie Advanced Dental, we go above and beyond to ensure that all of our patients can have their dental needs met quickly and thoroughly to get the results they want. We take pride in not only offering Invisalign clear braces but also FREE Invisalign consultations!
When Should I Consider an Invisalign Consultation?
If you are looking to correct orthodontic issues such as crooked teeth, crowding teeth, or simply want a straighter and more attractive smile, then you should contact our practice. These orthodontic issues and many more can be addressed by Invisalign clear braces.
And thanks to the unique Invisalign design, you can get the results you want quickly and discreetly. With our FREE Invisalign consultation, you will learn how an individualized plan can be used to get you the smile you’ve always wanted.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?
Our dedicated dental team is confident in all of the procedures we offer. We use the latest in dental technology to give you the finest oral health possible and a smile that you are happy to share with the world. This is why we are thrilled with how many benefits the innovative Invisalign system offers.
Here are just a few examples of the benefits you get with Invisalign clear braces:
- A Straighter Smile, Faster: The precision from the advanced technology used to create your individual Invisalign treatment is astounding. Using photo imaging and 3D impressions of the jaw, teeth, and mouth, Invisalign clear braces can straighten a smile much faster than traditional wire and bracket braces. Some patients even see the results they want within 90 days!
- A Discreet Solution for a More Attractive Smile: One of the disadvantages of traditional braces is how they look. Metal and wire braces are not only incredibly visible but can be invasive enough to hinder speech patterns. Invisalign clear braces use comfortable, medical-grade polymers that are transparent, making them nearly impossible to notice.
- Convenient, Easy Removal: At our practice, we understand that life can be full of surprises. That is why we find that Invisalign aligners’ ability to be removed whenever you need makes meeting these surprises easier. Whether it is a spontaneous trip to the beach, a pick-up game of football, or simply a nice evening to dine out, you won’t be hindered by your Invisalign clear braces.
Making Your Invisalign Treatment Plan
As every smile is unique, so is the plan to get that smile. You’ll receive your treatment plan at your FREE Invisalign consultation. We’ll give you an exam and a complimentary 3D Itero scan looking for issues like:
- Malocclusion: This is the official term for crooked or misaligned teeth. The condition can vary from slightly crooked teeth to intense misalignments that can cause dental damage if allowed to go unchecked.
- Overbite: A condition where the upper teeth “jut out” further than the bottom teeth. This misalignment can cause your jaw to work harder than necessary, which can lead to bite issues and even painful conditions like TMD.
- Underbite: The opposite of an overbite, where the bottom teeth eclipse the upper teeth. Like an overbite, underbites still carry oral health risks like weakened bite and tooth wear that can have a lasting impact.
- Diastema: Known more commonly as “gap tooth. Many believe this to only be an issue with the aesthetics of your smile, but that isn’t true! Diastema can greatly increase your risk of gum disease, which can put your teeth, gums, and even jawbone in harm’s way.
Most cases of all of these issues can be resolved by Invisalign clear braces. We take note of them in your consultation so that we can create a treatment plan that is built just for you! We’ll use the information we get from your exam to determine variables in your plan such as:
- Length of time to wear each aligner before switching to the next.
- The shape of each progressive aligner.
- How long your treatment will last.
- Whether or not you’d benefit from accelerated orthodontics.
Call Today for Your FREE Invisalign Consultation
For residents of Tacoma, getting a healthier, straighter smile has never been easier, thanks to Invisalign orthodontics at Petrie Advanced Dental.
With Invisalign clear braces, you can have the smile of your dreams. Call us today to schedule your FREE Invisalign consultation and learn what this advanced dental technology can do for you!